Auto insurance is a type of financial protection that covers the cost of another driver’s medical bills and repairs if you cause an accident with your car, or in case your car is stolen or damaged some other way. Car insurance protects you from paying for another driver’s injuries and repairs by yourself after you cause a collision. Some types of insurance also pay for damage to your own vehicle. To use your car insurance, you must file a claim. Once you make a claim, your company will evaluate the damage and pay a settlement up to your policy’s limits.
What affects my car insurance rate?
Things that insurance companies consider that typically affect your auto insurance rate are:
- Where you live
- Your driving record
- How often you drive
- Cost to repair your vehicle
- If your car has safety issues
Every driver on the road is unique. Your car, your driving history, and of course your budget are all factors to consider when shopping for car insurance.
What does car insurance cover?
- Injury to you or someone else
- Damage to someone else’s car
- Damaged property
Why choose Cano Molina for car insurance?
- Cano Molina help you with the shopping process among our more than 20.
- You could save $850 on auto and home when you bundle your insurance policies
- We’ve been helping people like you protect what they love for more than 5 years